Fall Baseball & Softball Leagues
2013 Fall Baseball Registration is Here!
We had over 50 teams play fall baseball last year. Please join us this year. Our league continues to expand and provide a quality, structured environment for baseball throughout the fall months. The goal is to improve each player's skills for the following season and to have fun doing it.
Extra Innings Fall "Stickman" Baseball League - Sponsored by Nike
Benefits and Specifics of Fall Baseball at Center Grove:
- Kids introduced to the rules and diamonds they will play on next spring. Pay close attention to eligibility dates for your team.
- No restrictions on where players or teams reside so kids and teams from other towns can join us.
- Relaxed environment designed for kids to have fun and try new positions.
- No weekday games. All games will be played either Saturday or Sunday.
- All games are double headers for 6 weekends.
- Kids and parents get to hand pick a team of kids they want to play with.
- We would like all kids to sign up as a team entry with no individual entries. Try to find 9 or 10 other kids you want your child to play with and register as a team.
- Cost is $800 per team for 8U and $850 for 10U, and 12U and there will be one umpire per game.
- Cost is $850 per team for 13U and 15U and there will be two umpires per game.
- Registration deadline is August 1st to get schedules prepared and distributed in time for the season.
- Divisions are based on next spring’s age requirements (i.e. play in the age group you will be playing in next year), so pay close attention to the below dates:
- 8U (Date of birth after 5/1/05) will play on Diamonds 8 and 9
- 10U (Date of birth after 5/1/03) will play on Diamonds 1 and 2
- 12U (Date of birth after 5/1/01) will play on Diamonds 4 and 6
- 13U (Date of birth after 5/1/00) will play on Diamond 3
- 15U (Date of birth after 5/1/98) will play on Diamond 5
Games will be scheduled on the following dates:
- August 17 and 18 Week 1
- August 24 and 25 Week 2
- August 31 and September 1 No Games - Labor Day Weekend
- September 7 and 8 Week 3
- September 14 and 15 Week 4
- September 21 and 22 Week 5
- September 28 and 29 Week 6
- October 5 and 6 Rain Out Date
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PLAYING FALL BASEBALL, PLEASE REGISTER BY:
Once you are registered for the fall ball league, Extra Innings will prepare a schedule for the upcoming season. There will be no guarantees that any team will have Saturdays and/or Sundays. Once the schedule is final there will not be any revisions made. Thank you and we appreciate your understanding