Fall Baseball Leagues
2014 Fall Baseball Registration is Here!
We had over 50 teams play fall baseball last year. Please join us this year. Our league continues to expand and provide a quality, structured environment for baseball throughout the fall months. The goal is to improve each player's skills for the following season and to have fun doing it.
Extra Innings Fall Baseball League - Sponsored by Nike
Benefits and Specifics of Fall Baseball at Center Grove:
- Kids introduced to the rules and diamonds they will play on next spring. Pay close attention to eligibility dates for your team.
- No restrictions on where players or teams reside so kids and teams from other towns can join us.
- Relaxed environment designed for kids to have fun and try new positions.
- No weekday games. All games will be played either Saturday or Sunday.
- All games are double headers for 6 weekends.
- Kids and parents get to hand pick a team of kids they want to play with.
- We would like all kids to sign up as a team entry with no individual entries. Try to find 9 or 10 other kids you want your child to play with and register as a team.
- Cost is $800 per team for 8U; $850 for 10U, 12U and 13U with one umpire per game and $850 per team for 15U with two umpires per game.
- Coaches: All teams receive 2-tunnels free once a week for one-hour during fall ball to work out.
- Sign-up for Saturday or Sunday play. If one day fills, it will be closed.
- Registration deadline is August 8th to get schedules prepared and distributed in time for the season.
- Divisions are based on next spring’s age requirements (i.e. play in the age group you will be playing in next year), so pay close attention to the below dates:
- 8U (Date of birth after 5/1/06) will play on Diamonds 8 and 9
- 10U (Date of birth after 5/1/04) will play on Diamonds 1 and 2
- 12U (Date of birth after 5/1/02) will play on Diamonds 4 and 6
- 13U (Date of birth after 5/1/01) will play on Diamond 3
- 15U (Date of birth after 5/1/99) will play on Diamond 5
Games will be scheduled on the following dates:
- August 23 and 24 Week 1
- August 30 and 31 No Games - Labor Day Weekend
- September 6 and 7 Week 2
- September 13 and 14 Week 3
- September 20 and 21 Week 4
- September 27 and 28 Week 5
- October 4 and 5 Week 6
- October 11 and 12 Rain Out Date
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PLAYING FALL BASEBALL, PLEASE REGISTER BY:
- Register on line at www.extrainnings-indysouth.com
Once you are registered for the fall ball league, Extra Innings will prepare a schedule for the upcoming season. Once the schedule is final there will not be any revisions made. Thank you and we appreciate your understanding